Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
This position is responsible for the technology infrastructure and services of the company (i.e., institutional IT) to achieve business goals, minimize security risks, increase user satisfaction, and maintain operations and systems. Implementing projects and initiatives and for developing new technical solutions that are responsive to the company’s objectives.
Performs varied and responsible duties requiring a thorough knowledge of departmental operations and the exercise of judgment and initiative in completing tasks, particularly in situations not clearly defined by precedent or established procedures. Must handle significant amounts of detail with a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing workload.
This position would be remote with the ability to travel on site to New Philadelphia, Ohio as needed. The initial training period will be on-site 100% and then reducing in time during the initial 90 days. Please do not apply if you are not comfortable with this scenario.
- Five years of Information Technology Management experience, required
- Any equivalent combination of training and/or experience will be considered
- Proven experience as Director of IT or similar managerial role, with excellent knowledge of IT Systems and Infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementations
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations with superior strategic, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly communicate the mission and values of Battle.
- Ability to present a professional image of the organization to colleagues and business contacts.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross functional teams.
- Provides direction; clarifies goals and timelines; supports individual team members; fosters open communication and builds cohesive teamwork; acknowledges and values team members’ contribution
- Well organized and detail oriented, with strong planning skills and high level of enthusiasm.
- Remain current concerning technological advances and other matters concerning program initiatives; attend and participate in seminars, workshops and conferences as deemed necessary. Ability to grasp and learn new concepts in the information technology field.
- IT support ticket review and close when required
- Mange the licenses across origination and compliance for all end users in the company to complete their roles
- Hardware buying for the origination and setup for end users to use and consume
- Network and hardware management from security to backups and data at rest management
- Knowledge of technical standards and environment surrounding the provisioning of telecommunications and Internet services.
- Knowledge of the network architectures used in broadband, wireless, fiber optic and wired networks.
- Ability to utilize technology in the creation and maintenance of data to track and communicate business operations. Familiarity with Office 365, Active directory, Azure.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex technical issues involving networks and network equipment, synthesize information, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to organize time, work independently and accomplish tasks despite frequent interruptions.
- Ability to maintain high-level confidential and strategic information.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)