At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Has the ability to make facility and equipment repairs.
- Can operate a forklift and scissor lift.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Electrical and HVAC experience.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Helpful, cooperative, and works with the entire staff.
- Installs new machinery and equipment in the building.
- Determines the reasons for any system or component malfunction and creates a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Verifies completion of projects, provides updates and anticipates company needs.
- Reports improvement ideas for developing best practice processes.
- Identifies and resolves hazards; as well as opportunities to avoid them.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations.
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
- Coordination and the ability to do heavy lifting is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Construction experienced
- Ability to communicate and work well with all departments and staff.
- Familiarity with industrial electrical systems and the National Electrical Code.
- Strong computer skills.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)