Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Parts Representative will administer parts support to our customers by facilitating customer requests, concerns, and parts orders. The objective is to consistently increase revenue generation through parts sales.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Take incoming and place outgoing parts sales calls
- Process orders and invoice parts shipments
- Assist customers to ensure he/she acquires the correct part #/parts kits utilizing our parts resources
- Contact vendors as necessary to order parts for customers
- Provide reports as required for daily and monthly shipments or parts on backorder
- Monitor backorder reports to ensure on-time delivery
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Provide limited technical support
- Route incoming calls, as required
- Assist in training new personnel
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of high school/GED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a college; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including accurate data entry and spreadsheets
- Must possess accurate keyboard skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Ability to learn and utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Learn/understand product line so you can answer questions
- Company Confidentiality is required
- Strong organizational skills required
Job Knowledge Requirements
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize several simultaneous projects
- Must be able to work with people in all levels of the organization
- Must keep current on new product development
- Must absorb and retain parts specification details related to our truck chassis
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)