Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Responsible for providing exceptional parts customer service, thorough planning, coordination and manage the activities of the parts customer service team. Must be able to maintain and enhance customer relationships, while meeting our organizational and operational objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve the customer service experience by engaging customers & facilitating parts growth.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures, work instructions, and communicate customer service standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the parts customer service team, while training/mentoring, as required.
- Develop and create Aftermarket recommended spare parts lists for Battle Motors customer catalogs for new and existing units in service.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Responsible to create, revise, and maintain Aftermarket E-Commerce parts price lists to ensure ongoing profitability.
- Work with vendors to develop required Bill of Materials breakdowns for Aftermarket parts and work with Engineering to assign appropriate part numbers, as required.
- Monitor and report on key metrics.
- Provide reports as required for daily/monthly shipments and parts on backorder.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Provide technical support to customers and work with Engineering and Sales Dept.
- Provide coaching and regular performance reviews for employees.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Minimum - High School/GED
- Associate degree/certification desired
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets, and reports.
- Adhere to confidentiality practices.
- Strong organizational skills required.
Job Knowledge Requirements
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service support.
- Knowledge of our product lines, systems, databases, and tools.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead employees.
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work with people in all levels of the organization.
- Must keep current on new product development.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place and participate in the processes and procedures of the QMS.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)