Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Meet or exceed all assigned Parts Inventory, Parts Warehousing and PDC Personnel Supervision Objectives. Needs to continuously focus on positive support objectives directly related to BTS Parts Growth Initiatives. Consistently use all reporting tools to ensure accurate parts inventory management. Effectively deliver an exceptional fill rate for incoming parts orders.
Accountabilities, Essential Duties, & Responsibilities
- Develop, Assist, and Support PDC Personnel (Shipping & Receiving, Parts Pullers/Stockers, Warehouse Operators)
- Manage incoming customer parts returns for quality and accuracy assurance (warranty, no move, shipment error returns, etc.)
- Report receipt of parts returns to appropriate personnel in a timely manner and manage return schedule for accuracy.
- Ensure incoming stock orders are accurately verified and stocked in a timely manner.
- Manage outgoing vendor parts returns for quality and accuracy assurance (credit return, obsolete, rejects, etc.)
- Ensure outgoing customer orders are pulled and shipped in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate inventory metrics and cycle count records for audit purposes.
- Ensure parts inventory is accurately bin located, using proper BTS location format.
- Manage systems and processes to optimize work flow through adequate warehouse racking, warehouse equipment, packaging materials, freight vendors, etc.
- Maintain daily communication with upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Enforce safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Develop relationships with other BM/BTS teammates to effectively support the total BM Ownership Experience, including other Company goals and objectives. Must be a team player, possess strong interpersonal/communications skills, and the ability to work with BM/BTS teammates during Dealer visits.
- The individual must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily. It is required that the individual is accurate with good time management and organizational skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a college; or 2+ years of related work and supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, ex. list price matrix, dealer net discounts, dealer net % mark-up/margin
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach, utilize step ladders, operate forklift, and utilize packaging tooling. Physical demands are considered light to medium.
- Truck parts warehouse.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of inventory control & parts warehouse work flow. Personal computer skills, ex. Excel, Word, PPT. Attention to detail attribute. Ability to meet and communicate with customers and associates. Communication skills must be effective orally and in writing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general character and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as a complete comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of such classified personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Dennison, Ohio, United States