Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Electrical Technician will be responsible for collaborating with engineering and production associates to ensure workflow on production floor is accelerated by expediting electrical sub-assemblies and electrical harness installation. Working with engineers to troubleshoot electrical subsystems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Build harnesses and cables as required to support troubleshooting and manufacturing
- Diagnose and troubleshoot functionality issues on trucks.
- Work with production assembly to test and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Provide feedback to upstream stakeholders on root cause, containments, and corrective actions.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering a plus
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be organized, with strong communication skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of high-voltage and low-voltage electrical system design, safety, EMI, EMC, HVIL
- Experience in harness certification for IEEE, SAE, and EMI standards
- Understanding of high voltage energy storage and charge systems in EVs
- Familiarity with related regulations, FMVSS/SAE standards, and practices
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)