Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Warranty administration and customer service duties include recording warranty transactions within the warranty system, recovering warranty funds from vendors, preparing and submitting reports to NHTSA on a regular basis, and participating within the call center network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by Crane Carrier Company.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Posts credits on computer.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed of.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor or to be scrapped.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Understand and maintains the required reports to the NHTSA.
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the Director of Aftermarket Parts and Service.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Associate Degree in a Business or Legal field
- Current computer skills are necessary
- Two – five years customer service experience
- Two – five years clerical experience Job
Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize several simultaneous projects.
Must be able to work with people in all levels of the organization.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)